Wrong type for the left argument of the operator "|/" and "||/" in chapter 9.3

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Wrong type for the left argument of the operator "|/" and "||/" in chapter 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/functions-math.html

The left argument of the operator square root |/ and cube root ||/ in the
current documentation is double precision. But to my experience that should
also work on any numeric types including smallint, integer, bigint, real and
numeric. I have tested it on both PostgreSQL server 12 and 13.

Сообщение: Re: Clarify how triggers relate to transactions
Сообщение: Re: Clarify how triggers relate to transactions