Re: Python versions (was Re: RHEL 8.0 build)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Python versions (was Re: RHEL 8.0 build)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> My suggestion is to either
> - Change the probe order to python, python3 in master, or
> - Don't change anything until PEP 394 is updated.

It's hard to evaluate the latter unless we have some idea how soon
that update is likely to happen ... have you heard any little birdies
chattering about that lately?

Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] extend the object names to the qualified names in pg_stat_statements
Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] extend the object names to the qualified names inpg_stat_statements