Re: Add clarification example to EXEC SQL CONNECT with password

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add clarification example to EXEC SQL CONNECT with password
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:50:12PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> (looks at the whole section) As-is, it's definitely not good, because
>> before there were three independent examples, and now there are three
>> and a half --- the added example depends on the variables declared in
>> the third example.  But using the blank line means you've formatted it
>> as a stand-alone fourth example, which is not only wrong in itself but
>> it screws up the meanings of both of the subsequent paragraphs.

> OK, how is this?  The C comment allows me to add 'or'.

It's still completely failing to address the problem that it's formatted
as a fourth, independent example.  Please remove the blank line.

Сообщение: Re: Add clarification example to EXEC SQL CONNECT with password
Сообщение: Re: Add clarification example to EXEC SQL CONNECT with password