Translations of Code of Conduct Posted: Japanese, Hebrew, and Russian

От PostgreSQL Code of Conduct Committee via PostgreSQL Announce
Тема Translations of Code of Conduct Posted: Japanese, Hebrew, and Russian
Дата
Список pgsql-announce

PostgreSQL logo PostgreSQL logo

Translations of Code of Conduct Posted: Japanese, Hebrew, and Russian

The PostgreSQL Code of Conduct Committee is pleased to announce that the Japanese translation of the PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct has been updated, and is now current. The Committee thanks Tatsuo Ishii, Tetsuo Sakata, and Akira Kurosawa for their work in updating the translation.

We now have a Hebrew translation as well, with thanks to Michael Goldberg and Emil Shkolnik.

There is also a Russian translation, drafted by Anastasia Raspopina, Anastasia Lubennikova, and Alexander Lakhin, with additional edits offered by Viktor Yegorov and Valeria Kaplan. We appreciate their teamwork in creating this new translation.

The English policy is here:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/

The updated Japanese translation is here:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/ja/

The Hebrew translation is here:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/he/

The Russian translation is here:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/ru/

Вложения

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: