BUG #16155: error when starting pgAdmin (version 4)

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16155: error when starting pgAdmin (version 4)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16155
Logged by:          Jihed Zaoueli
Email address:      zaoueli.jihed@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.0
Operating system:   MacOS 10.15.1

After updating to Mac Os 10.15 I cannot run the pgAdmin application with and
error message "The application server could not be contacted". I have tried
it on other computers and it looks like there is a compatibility problem.
Thank you