Re: BUG #15044: materialized views incompatibility with logical replication in postgres 10

От Chad Trabant
Тема Re: BUG #15044: materialized views incompatibility with logical replication in postgres 10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On February 1, 2018 17:16:08 "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bug reference:      15044
>
> It seems the work-around is to not use "for all tables" in your publication
> definition.

Indeed.  My real world case 700+ tables with semi regular additions and two materialized views so ALL TABLES was the right fit.

> As described it does seem bugged.  The table matview itself is not being
> published, as documented, but knowledge of its existence as part of the
> publication is...

Exactly.  The matview does not show up in pg_publication_tables but it's registered at some level.