BUG #16138: Error while installing PostgreSQL

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16138: Error while installing PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16138
Logged by:          Abhilash Mishra
Email address:      abhilash.mishra.10@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.1
Operating system:   Windows

I'm trying to install postgres on my system (on windows 10 OS) but at the
end of the installation, I'm receiving the following error message "Problem
running post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly. The
database cluster initialisation failed."