Re: (patch) regression diffs on collate.linux.utf8 test

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: (patch) regression diffs on collate.linux.utf8 test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> writes:
> On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 22:25 +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Presumably because Jeff doesn't have that particular locale installed.
>> locale -a would clarify that.

> $ locale -a |grep -i tr
> tr_CY.utf8
> tr_TR.utf8

> So, yes, I only have the UTF8 version.

Wow, that's interesting.  Digging around on my Fedora box, I can't find
any suggestion that it's even possible to subdivide the locale settings
like that.  I only see one source file for tr_TR --- that's
/usr/share/i18n/locales/tr_TR --- and it looks like all the stuff under
/usr/share/i18n/locales/ is compiled into one big run-time file
/usr/lib/locale/locale-archive.