Re: text search and "filenames"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: text search and "filenames"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I noticed that the default parser does not recognize Windows-style
> filenames:
> Is this something worth worrying about?

I'm not too excited about it.  The fact that there's a filename category
at all seems a bit of a wart to me, particularly since simple examples
like 'example.txt' don't get parsed that way.  I definitely don't see
any good way to allow spaces in Windows filenames...

Сообщение: Re: Datum should be defined outside postgres.h
Сообщение: Re: Datum should be defined outside postgres.h