Re: auto_explain logs ERROR: 08P01 for every query using bindvariable

От Ted Liu
Тема Re: auto_explain logs ERROR: 08P01 for every query using bindvariable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for looking into this issue.

Our Postgres version is 11.5. The auto_explain settings are

                name                | setting
------------------------------------+---------
 auto_explain.log_analyze           | off
 auto_explain.log_buffers           | off
 auto_explain.log_format            | text
 auto_explain.log_min_duration      | 190000
 auto_explain.log_nested_statements | off
 auto_explain.log_timing            | on
 auto_explain.log_triggers          | off
 auto_explain.log_verbose           | off
 auto_explain.sample_rate           | 1
(9 rows)

The client is java using jdbc.

Thanks,