Re: error ' Client encoding Mismatch' with Version 8.1.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: error ' Client encoding Mismatch' with Version 8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Ashutosh Kumar S-TLS,Chennai" <ashutoshks@hcl.in> writes:
> Problem is whenever I am trying to open the database through ODBC
> connection it throws an error 'Client encoding mismatch'.

That phrase occurs noplace in Postgres 8.1, so the error must be coming
from something on the client side.  We can't really help you here ---
you need to find out which bit of software is throwing the error and
ask its authors what is the cause.