Re: Possible major bug in PlPython (plus some other ideas)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Possible major bug in PlPython (plus some other ideas)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin Jacobs <jacobs@penguin.theopalgroup.com> writes:
> I had to guess what a "trusted" language should or should not do. For
> example, I do not allow Python to report the platform it is running on,
> though I do allow it to report the native byte-order and interpreter
> version.

Do you mean platform type, or host name?  "select version()" reports the
platform type, so I see no reason to hide that in plpython.  Otherwise
the changes sound reasonable in brief.  I don't know Python well enough
to review the change properly, though.  D'Arcy or someone, please check
it...