BUG #16084: Server couldn't be contacted

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16084: Server couldn't be contacted
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16084
Logged by:          João Victor Duarte
Email address:      j17duarte@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.0
Operating system:   Windows

Hey there,

I can't open PostgreSQL 'cause it's shown this message that the server
couldn't be contacted. I've made all the existing procedures (set the port
number to '5432', execute Postgre as admin, etc.) and nothing works.

What should I do?

Best,
JV.