BUG #16078: Problems starting and running the app stack builder

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16078: Problems starting and running the app stack builder
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16078
Logged by:          David Suárez
Email address:      suarezp.david@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.0
Operating system:   Mac Os 10.15

When updating to Mac Os 10.15 I cannot run the stack builder application. I
have completely uninstalled the postgres and installed it and always have it
happen. I have tried it on several computers and I think there is a
compatibility problem. They could confirm it to me, because I am trying to
install the postgis and I cannot. Thank you