Re: Clarify how triggers relate to transactions

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: Clarify how triggers relate to transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, at 2:18 PM, Nathan Long wrote:
Gotcha. Where would I go to make the PR?

There is no such PR feature; we don't use GitHub despite of having a mirror
there. As Laurenz said you should create a patch (using your preferred git
command) and attach to this thread. If you prefer, you can also send the patch
to pgsql-hackers ML (add the link to this thread). The next step is to register
your patch to the next commitfest [1] so we don't lose track of it. For a
complete reference about submitting a patch, take a look at [2].

Regards,

--
Euler Taveira