Re: cache lookup failed for function 0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 9/30/23 14:54, pf@pfortin.com wrote:
>> As I told Tom, the "test" DB has this issue; the production and test1 DBs
>> are fine; I should have thought to check those first... Sorry for the
>> noise.

> Still there was an issue with a database. Did you track down what was
> wrong with "test"?

Yeah, it'd be interesting to try to figure out what's wrong.
One idea is to pg_dump both test and test1 and compare the dump
scripts, assuming you expect identical contents in both.

(If you expect not-quite-identical contents, I think there's
a DB comparison tool that's been recommended around here.)