Re: {CREATE INDEX, REINDEX} CONCURRENTLY improvements

От Hamid Akhtar
Тема Re: {CREATE INDEX, REINDEX} CONCURRENTLY improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

The patch looks good to me. With regards to the code comments, I had pretty similar concerns as already raised by
Dmitry;and those have already been answered by you. So this patch is good to go from my side once you have updated the
commentsper your last email.