Re: [HACKERS] 1 test fails in make installcheck-world - database "regress_ecpg_user2" does not exist

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 1 test fails in make installcheck-world - database "regress_ecpg_user2" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ryan Murphy <ryanfmurphy@gmail.com> writes:
> And when I look at that diffs file, this is what I see:

> - [NO_PID]: ECPGconnect: could not open database: FATAL:  database
> "regress_ecpg_user2" does not exist

> Why would this database not be getting created?

No, you're reading it backwards: the error is expected, but it's not
appearing in your results.  I can duplicate this if I manually create
database "regress_ecpg_user2" before running ecpg's installcheck,
so I guess that's what you did.  I can find no evidence that any
part of the PG regression tests creates such a database.