BUG #16064: Ldap Authentication failing with pg_hba.conf entry

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16064: Ldap Authentication failing with pg_hba.conf entry
Дата
Re: BUG #16064: Ldap Authentication failing with pg_hba.conf entry  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16064
Logged by:          Yudhveer Kandukuri
Email address:      k.yudhveer@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.10
Operating system:   Ubuntu 18.04

Can any one please guide me what is the issue with my ldap authentication on
Postgresql 10.10. Here is the Entry for ldap in pg_hba.conf file

host      all           all           XX.XX.XXX.XX/32         ldap
ldapserver=XX.XX.XXX.XX ldapbasedn="ou=People,dc=internal,dc=com"
ldapbinddn="cn=Tom,ou=People,dc=internal,dc=com" ldapbindpasswd="Test123#"
ldapport=389

I created the same user "Tom" in the Postgres database too . Also created
the User "Tom" other user "svc-ldap" in active directory too.

When I am trying to connect to PostgreSQL server from other remote server,
the authentication is failing with

psql: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "XXX.XX.XXX.XXX", user "Tom",
database "Tom", SSL off