BUG #16060: JDBC - badly gets DateOffsetTime value from database

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16060: JDBC - badly gets DateOffsetTime value from database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16060
Logged by:          Jan Marencik
Email address:      stan@marencik.cz
PostgreSQL version: 12.0
Operating system:   Ubuntu

postgresql 42.2.8

Java DateOffsetTime value correctly stored to database to timestamptz. I see
right conversion to string including right time zone.
Opposite process doesn't get the right DateOffsetTime value from database.
In my case the string representation stored to database is 2019-10-15
20:26:41.391055+02 but I get 2019-10-15T18:26:41.391055Z which doesn't by +2
hours which is my time zone.
I think the bug is in TimestampUtils line 513:
    // Postgres is always UTC
    OffsetDateTime result = OffsetDateTime.of(ts.year, ts.month, ts.day,
ts.hour, ts.minute, ts.second, ts.nanos, zoneOffset)
        .withOffsetSameInstant(ZoneOffset.UTC);
The last line ".withOffsetSameInstant(ZoneOffset.UTC);" is the bug