Re: Improving psql slash usage help message

От Anastasia Lubennikova
Тема Re: Improving psql slash usage help message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Status update for a commitfest entry.
This thread was inactive for a while. Is anyone going to continue working on it?

My two cents on the topic:
I don’t see it as a big problem in the first place. In the source code, \dE refers to foreign tables and \de refers to
forignservers. So, it seems more reasonable to me, to rename the latter.

  \dE[S+] [PATTERN]      list foreign tables
  \det[+] [PATTERN]      list foreign servers

I also do not support merging the entries for different commands. I think that current help output is easier to read.

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author