Re: Postgres 13 signal 11: Segmentation fault tested on 2 independent machines

От pinker
Тема Re: Postgres 13 signal 11: Segmentation fault tested on 2 independent machines
Дата
Re: Postgres 13 signal 11: Segmentation fault tested on 2 independent machines  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane-2 wrote
> pinker <

> pinker@

> > writes:
>> Do you need any futher details?
>
> Yes.  The stack trace is interesting, but far from enough to solve
> the problem.  Since it evidently is reproducible for you, maybe
> you could extract a self-contained test case?
>
>             regards, tom lane

Hi Tom,
I'm absolutely ok to provide you with the all DDL but i'm not allow to
provide any data. Would that be ok with you?

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-bugs-f2117394.html

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 13 signal 11: Segmentation fault tested on 2 independent machines
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 13 signal 11: Segmentation fault tested on 2 independent machines