Re: IANA registration

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: IANA registration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
>> This seemed like a Marc job to me.  Marc?

> Will do ... *nod*

Ok, fine here.  BTW, I was thinking that rather than filling in their
webform in any detail, it'd make the most sense to just supply a link
to our protocol documentation, presently

http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.0/postgres/protocol.htm
or
http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/protocol.html

Even though the latter is nominally unstable docs, the URL doesn't
have built-in obsolescence in it ;-)

Maybe we should arrange for a more stable path to the "current release"
docs, ie a symlink without a version number?