Re: Fix for psql \d tab completion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fix for psql \d tab completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Robert Treat reported to me that \dS tab completion was not working in
>> CVS HEAD.  I have adjusted the code to handle this and be more flexible
>> about \d modifiers.

> Doesn't this break completion for stuff like \daS, etc?

AFAICS \daS still works (that's why it's strncmp not just strcmp).

The thing that still doesn't work particularly well is completion
on the \dtisv family; this coding will only complete for the type
of object denoted by the first letter after \d.  It's not clear how
important that is in the real world, though; and it wasn't any better
before.