Re: Database/Table Design for Global Country Statistics

От Stefan Schwarzer
Тема Re: Database/Table Design for Global Country Statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Many, many thanks for that and the other advices from everybody.
You're great!

As I am neither expert in PHP, nor in Postgres, MySQL, Javascript,
HTML etc. etc., all I do in the forums is asking questions; and not
"adding value" by helping others (due to my limited knowledge). All I
can do is offer you a moment of relaxation by looking at some really
nice nature/landscape photos @ http://photoblog.la-famille-schwarzer.de

Cheers,

Stef