Re: How to know column constraints via system catalog tables

От so_excited@excite.com (Damon)
Тема Re: How to know column constraints via system catalog tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok I realise now to look for it using the pg_constraint and pg_class.
But the conkey in pg_constraint uses int2[] datatype. So if I have a
primary key made up of 2 columns then the conkey can return something
like {1,2}. I wonder how can i store this in my C++ data type? Is
there an equivalent? Thank you.