Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>> More generally, though, I was thinking that the appropriate answer
>> at this point is to rip out support for version-0 authentication
>> altogether.

> Further, has this code actually been tested within recent memory? If
> not, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it's suffered some
> bitrot...

Yup, that's another good point.  I don't think we *have* a way of
testing it any longer, unless someone cares to pull a 6.2 psql from the
archives ...

Сообщение: Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length
Сообщение: Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length