Re: Small documentation enhancement for default_tablespace

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Small documentation enhancement for default_tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <adsmail@wars-nicht.de> writes:
> last week someone raised in a german webforum the question why
> "default_tablespace" is not used for "CREATE DATABASE". After a brief
> discussion on irc (thanks RhodiumToad) I added a note to the
> documentation mentioning this point.

> Patch attached.

Personally I'd have said the description of default_tablespace was
clear enough about this already, but I added the following somewhat
revised text.
      <para>       This variable is also not used when creating databases.       By default, a new database inherits
itstablespace setting from       the template database it is copied from.      </para>