Re: Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The idea is that we only need quotes when there are odd characters in
> the identifier.  We do that right now in some places, though I can't
> find them in pg_dump.  I know psql does that, see quote_ident().

I think our general style rule is that identifiers embedded in messages
are always double-quoted.  There's an exception for type names, but
not otherwise.  You're confusing the message case with printing SQL.

Сообщение: Re: Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name
Сообщение: Re: Verbose output of pg_dump not show schema name