BUG #15931: PSQL in version 7.6 even though I installed PostgreSQL 10

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15931: PSQL in version 7.6 even though I installed PostgreSQL 10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15931
Logged by:          Karen Goh
Email address:      karenworld@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Windows 10

I spent nearly 4 hours at freenode irc chat #postgresql group to discover I
had a psql version 7.6 instead of 10 which is what I have downloaded.

Even though pgAdmin4 is functioning well, I need to use psql to do importing
in, after failing to do so via pgAdmin4 which keeps giving me a Win follows
by a number errror.

Now, I have deleted psql version 7.6.

The problem is that I do not know how to just install psql verision.

I can't do a full upgrade as I need the database I have created with data in
pgAdmin4.

Please assist.

Tks.