Re: libpq binary data

От Thilo Rießner
Тема Re: libpq binary data
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello again,
after trying the PQftype function on the date row, I realized, that the type
is 701 which is a double. Treating the pointer as a double solved my problem,
now I get the right number of seconds. But it is still necessary to swap the
byte order from network to host with the function "ntohll" as shown below.
Hope this helps someone stucking in a similar problem.

Thilo