Re: weird buildfarm failures on arm/mipsel and --with-tcl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: weird buildfarm failures on arm/mipsel and --with-tcl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> this patch definitly changes behaviour but not actually for the better :-(

Oh well, it was worth a try.  At this point I think we have to suppose
this is a Tcl bug and not our fault.  Can you reproduce the problem in
bare "tclsh"?  Try
$ tclsh% interp createinterp0% interp create -safeinterp1% exit$

If tclsh doesn't quit when told then it's easy to file (but you might
want to try the latest tcl version first --- they're up to 8.4.14)

Сообщение: Re: weird buildfarm failures on arm/mipsel and --with-tcl
Сообщение: Re: weird buildfarm failures on arm/mipsel and --with-tcl