BUG #15921: invalid regular expression while parsing hunspell affix

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15921: invalid regular expression while parsing hunspell affix
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15921
Logged by:          Mike Minaev
Email address:      minaev.mike@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system:   Ubuntu 18.04

We are using this dictionary
https://github.com/postgrespro/hunspell_dicts/tree/master/hunspell_ru_ru_aot
for fts. But sometimes my request fails with error
 ERROR:  invalid regular expression: operation cancelled
CONTEXT:  line 48 of configuration file
"/usr/share/postgresql/10/tsearch_data/ru_ru_aot.affix": "PFX 9 0 без ^[и]
        "

I log such requests in my application, but i can't reproduce this problem on
my localhost. Seems problem appears while dictionary read from disk. What i
can to do to fix this problem?