some charts or graphs of possible permissions would be nice

От PG Doc comments form
Тема some charts or graphs of possible permissions would be nice
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/sql-grant.html

Having read through the documentation on roles/granting I think I more or
less understand how it works, but what isn't really clarified is what the
overall universe of permissions that can be granted looks like. For example
I still didn't realize that to create a schema, you need to "GRANT CREATE"
to the role on the database before the role is allowed to do that. It's hard
to make a mental map of everything that a new role might need when I am
creating it.