Re: coverage.postgresql.org not being refreshed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: coverage.postgresql.org not being refreshed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Hm, a 0.2% increase ... sounds marginal.
> The other two increases are more interesting, but if the code is already
> covered by ssl/ldap/kerberos, then the checktcp test isn't buying much there
> either.

Since those are all non-default build options, I suppose that the
checktcp target does have some reason to live: it's the only test
suite that will exercise TCP-related code paths in a minimal build.
(On non-Windows platforms, anyway.)

However, if nobody knows about it and no buildfarm animals test it,
that argument seems pretty hypothetical :-(

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: