Re: Building client-only fails

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Building client-only fails
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
=?utf-8?q?PG_Doc_comments_form?= <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/install-procedure.html

> When running
> make -C src/include install
> it failss with:
> /usr/bin/install: cannot stat 'utils/fmgroids.h': No such file or directory

Hm, did you skip straight to that without doing "make" first?
That's not really the documented procedure.

Having said that, skipping the make step and going straight to install
does work for me in v11/HEAD.  I see the failure you describe in v10,
but I'm not terribly excited about trying to fix it there, since it's
not the documented process.