Re: pgsql: Fix for rearranging encoding id ISO-8859-5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix for rearranging encoding id ISO-8859-5
Дата
Re: pgsql: Fix for rearranging encoding id ISO-8859-5  (Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii@sra.co.jp>)
Re: pgsql: Fix for rearranging encoding id ISO-8859-5  (Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-committers
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> Fix for rearranging encoding id ISO-8859-5 to ISO-8859-8.
>> Also make the code more robust by searching for target encoding
>> in the internal charset map.

> ISTM this patch, or some variant of it, should be applied to the
> REL8_1_STABLE branch, and any earlier release branches that also exhibit
> the problem.

8.1 definitely needs to be fixed.  I don't think there is a bug in 8.0,
though that should be double-checked.

От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix for rearranging encoding id ISO-8859-5
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix for rearranging encoding id ISO-8859-5