Re: OSX problem with make check...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: OSX problem with make check...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5@yahoo.com> writes:
> this is the error I get with 'make check'.

> dyld:
> /Users/postgres/software/postgresql-8.0.0beta1/src/test/regress/./tmp_check/install//usr/local/pgsql/bin/initdb
> can't open library: /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.3.dylib
>  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

Depending on how sticky the OS is about shared library paths, you may
have to do "make install" (at least for the main libraries such as
libpq) before you can "make check".  Otherwise the libraries will not
be where the executables look for them.

pg_regress.sh tries to deal with this by setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH,
but evidently that doesn't work on OS X.  Do you know any other similar
incantation that does work?

Сообщение: Re: OSX problem with make check...
Сообщение: Re: OSX problem with make check...