Re: Errors compiling Postgres (bison -maximum table size excceeded)

От Lee Kindness
Тема Re: Errors compiling Postgres (bison -maximum table size excceeded)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Carlos Correia writes:
 > >You need bison (1.875 work fine for me)
 > I do have bison (v. 4.1.11) installed.
 > Thank's anyway...

Huh, Bison 4.1.11? Don't think so! Mandrake ships GNU Bison, and the
latest version of it is 1.875. 'bison --version' will output your
version number.

As I mentioned in my earlier reply you need a NEWER version of Bison,
at least >1.50.

Lee.