Re: Current CVS is broken

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Current CVS is broken
Дата
Re: Current CVS is broken  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@stack.net> writes:
> gcc -g -O -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
> -I../../../src/include   -c -o copy.o copy.c
> copy.c: In function `CopyFrom':
> copy.c:1130: warning: passing arg 1 of `coerce_type_constraints' from
> incompatible pointer type
> copy.c:1130: warning: passing arg 2 of `coerce_type_constraints' makes integer
> from pointer without a cast
> copy.c:1130: too many arguments to function `coerce_type_constraints'

Looks like Rod's domain-constraints-in-COPY patch was stale after my
recent casting changes.  Will work on it ...

(Bruce, you really oughta do some minimal testing on patches before
committing 'em.)

Сообщение: Re: Where to post a new PostgreSQL utility?
Сообщение: Re: Where to post a new PostgreSQL utility?