Re[2]:

От Andrey Klychkov
Тема Re[2]:
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Did you by any chance upgrade the operating system on this server at
> some point?

It was installed from Centos 8.1 official iso, then was updated right after installation.
After that I installed Postgres.

# cat /etc/*release
CentOS Linux release 8.1.1911 (Core)
NAME="CentOS Linux"
VERSION="8 (Core)"
ID="centos"
ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"
VERSION_ID="8"
PLATFORM_ID="platform:el8"
PRETTY_NAME="CentOS Linux 8 (Core)"
ANSI_COLOR="0;31"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:centos:centos:8"
HOME_URL="https://www.centos.org/"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.centos.org/"
CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT="CentOS-8"
CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT_VERSION="8"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="centos"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION="8"

On 2020-05-26 11:49, Andrey Klychkov wrote:
> Centos 8.1, kernel 4.18.0-147.8.1.el8_1.x86_64
> PostgreSQL 12.3
>
> I was trying to test execution time of reindexdb command.
> I ran the following command several times from the script:
> # time reindexdb -d ep2_test --concurrently
> The command broke indexes.

Did you by any chance upgrade the operating system on this server at
some point?

Regards,
Andrew K.