Re: Privileges on information_schema

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Privileges on information_schema
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Christian Rengstl" <Christian.Rengstl@klinik.uni-regensburg.de> writes:
> whenever I execute the following query as admin I get all results, but
> as soon as I execute it as a less-privileged user the result is empty.
> SELECT * FROM information_schema.schemata

The SQL standard specifies that information_schema.schemata shows you
only schemas you own.  We are slightly laxer: we'll show you a schema
if you're a member of its owning role.

От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off
Сообщение: Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off