BUG #15901: Tablespace showing as null in psql and pgadmin

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15901: Tablespace showing as null in psql and pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15901
Logged by:          Ishan Joshi
Email address:      ishanjoshi@live.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.2
Operating system:   Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.3

Hi Team,

As I have created separate tablespace (Not using default tablespace
pg_default or pg_global) for my new database. I have tried to create tables
with and without tablespace parameter and both these tables while checking
in pg_table, tablespace column showing as null. I tried to extract from
other tables but getting tablespace as null only.

Example:
-- Create tablespace
CREATE TABLESPACE testts OWNER postgres LOCATION
'/users/pgtablespaces/testts';

--Create database
CREATE DATABASE testdb
WITH
OWNER = postgres
ENCODING = 'UTF8'
LC_COLLATE = 'C'
LC_CTYPE = 'en_US.UTF8'
TABLESPACE = testts
CONNECTION LIMIT = -1
TEMPLATE = template0;

Create table test1c (Id integer, name varchar(10)) tablespace testts;
Create table test2c (Id integer, name varchar(10)) ;

Output:
select schemaname,tablename,tablespace from pg_tables where tablename
in('test1c','test2c');
 testschema  | test1c    |
 public           | test2c    |
 public           | test1c    |

It seems to be bug here as I tried to check the same in pgAdmin tool which
is also having the same result.

Thanks