Documentation - chapter 52, system catalogs

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Documentation - chapter 52, system catalogs
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/catalogs-overview.html

The documentation for chapter 52 does not clearly identify the schema
associated with the system catalogs in either the chapter header or overview
sections; had I not stumbled across a reference in the documentation for the
postgres_fdw to the pg_catalog search path, I would have been unable to
reference the content in those catalogs via foreign data wrappers, and
although the majority of the content has been exposed via the
information_schema views and tables, there remain a few elements of interest
that appear to only exist in the pg_catalog qualified content.