BUG #15862: İnsert duration seems too long

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15862: İnsert duration seems too long
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15862
Logged by:          sinan köylü
Email address:      sinankoylu@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.1
Operating system:   Centos 7

hi ;

We have a simple insert statement , when we run this sql sentences on
pg_admin4 it takes about 60 - 90 msec , but when we run on local system it
takes about 1.2 or 2 msec.This is big differences whey we could not see same
result.