Re: Filesystem benchmarking for pg 8.3.3 server

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Filesystem benchmarking for pg 8.3.3 server
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

> >> It feels like there is something fishy going on.
> Maybe the RAID 10
> >> implementation on the PERC/6e is crap?

It's possible.  We had a bunch of perc/5i SAS raid cards in our servers that performed quite well in Raid 5 but were
shitein Raid 10.  I switched them out for Adaptec 5808s and saw a massive improvement in Raid 10.

Not happy with your email address?.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html