Re: Patch: to pass query string to pg_plan_query()

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: Patch: to pass query string to pg_plan_query()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane-2 wrote
> Fujii Masao <

> masao.fujii@.nttdata

> > writes:
>> Does anyone object to this patch? I'm thinking to commit it separetely
>> at first before committing the planning_counter_in_pg_stat_statements
>> patch.
>
> I took a quick look through v9-0001-Pass-query-string-to-the-planner.patch
> and it's fine by me.  It also matches up with something I've wanted to
> do for awhile, which is to make the query string available during
> planning and execution so that we can produce error cursors for
> run-time errors, when relevant.
>
> [...]
>
>             regards, tom lane

Great !
Good news ;o)

Regards
PAscal

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html

От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: Allow auto_explain to log plans before queries are executed
От: Asif Rehman
Сообщение: Re: WIP/PoC for parallel backup