Re: Loading 500m json files to database

От pinker
Тема Re: Loading 500m json files to database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ertan Küçükoğlu wrote
> However, if possible, you may think of using a local physical computer to
> do all uploading and after do backup/restore on cloud system.
>
> Compressed backup will be far less internet traffic compared to direct
> data inserts.

I was thinking about that but data source is a blob storage, so downloading
it first and then loading locally it's couple days extra for processing :/
it's not that fast even when I'm doing it locally ... so that would be like
extra 2 steps overhead :/

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

Сообщение: Re: Loading 500m json files to database
Сообщение: Re: Loading 500m json files to database