Fw: CD

От Lee Kindness
Тема Fw: CD
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Monson,

This mailing list and website is for the PostgreSQL database
system. It is in no-way releated to the "SQL Weekend Crash Course"
book or it's publishers. Perhaps you'd be better to contact the
publishers:

 http://www.wileyeurope.com/

and search for the book title...

For general PostgreSQL help in getting started there is the
pgsql-novice@postgresql.org mailing list, which may be of use to you
in the future.

Regards, Lee Kindness.