BUG #15846: problem with the pgdg repository for fedora-29

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15846: problem with the pgdg repository for fedora-29
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15846
Logged by:          Frank Hill
Email address:      franklookyou@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system:   fedora core 29

As of last night, I stopped being able to update postgres using the pgdg
repository for fedora-29.

The yum repos for fedora29 seem to be broken due to missing metadata:
*
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
*
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml

*
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
*
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
*
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
These all 404.  So I believe that this is a problem for fedora-29 users.

Interestingly, the equivalent metadata seems to be just fine for fedora28
and fedora30 (just giving 2 examples, here):
*
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/fedora/fedora-28-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
*
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/fedora/fedora-30-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
These all return (what I assume are) correct files, so I suspect that this
is fedora-29 specific.

===

$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora release 29 (Twenty Nine)

$ sudo dnf update --refresh --verbose
error: Status code: 404 for
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
(https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml).
PostgreSQL 11 29 - x86_64
                                                          1.5 kB/s | 345  B
   00:00
Cannot download
'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'pgdg11'
error: Status code: 404 for
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
(https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml).
PostgreSQL 10 29 - x86_64
                                                          1.6 kB/s | 345  B
   00:00
Cannot download
'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'pgdg10'
error: Status code: 404 for
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
(https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml).
PostgreSQL 9.6 29 - x86_64
                                                          1.7 kB/s | 345  B
   00:00
Cannot download
'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'pgdg96'
error: Status code: 404 for
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
(https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml).
PostgreSQL 9.5 29 - x86_64
                                                          1.6 kB/s | 345  B
   00:00
Cannot download
'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'pgdg95'
error: Status code: 404 for
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
(https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml).
PostgreSQL 9.4 29 - x86_64
                                                          1.8 kB/s | 345  B
   00:00
Cannot download
'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/fedora/fedora-29-x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'pgdg94'